Welcome to the Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens!

Built in 1858, the Earle-Harrison House is now surrounded by a spacious 5.82 acre enclosed garden that includes a 60×90 tent and double gazebo. The Greek Revival antebellum structure is quite imposing with its walk-through windows, verandas and spacious rooms. Its collection of Victorian furnishings and artifacts were gifts from Waco citizens, and descendants of the Earle and Harrison families.

Copyright © 2012 The Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens. All rights reserved.
1901 N. 5th Street, Waco, Texas 76708 | (254) 753-2032
Email: earleharrisonpapegardens@gmail.com

Facebook

Web Design by Carla Pendergraft Associates